IN6 monochromator

Markus Poehlmann poehlman at ill.fr
Fri Mar 3 15:00:21 CET 2000

Thank you very much for your reply and for the example instrument. The reason
why I asked you once more was that we have no one mono crystal monochromator
but 3 curved monochromators each consisting of 7 mono crystals. What I wanted
to do was to introduce a Monte Carlo choice in the curved monochromator
component (Mon2_foc) written by Peter Link.
I think for a further proceeding there are now 2 possible ways: Either to
introduce the Monte Carlo Choice in Mon2_foc or to modify the
Mosaic-anisotropic component in a way that there are 7 mono crystals instead
of one.
I will try both of them.
Unfortunately we had only the McStas 1.1 manual so that I could not find
these things like randnorm().

Markus Poehlmann