McStas webpage

Per-Olof Åstrand per-olof.aastrand at theory.ki.ku.dk
Tue Oct 9 14:40:29 CEST 2001

Dear McStas user,

As some of you have noticed the McStas web-page has been unavailable for

a week. It is now working again. The reason was an unfortunate
combination of three problems: two hardware problems in routers at Risø
and a misconfiguration in the new fire-wall at Risø. We hope that the
new fire-wall will not cause anymore problems, but please continue to
tell us because these problems are not noticed from inside Risø.

We have finally also solved the problems with illumination in the
sources. I have already put the new manual for version 1.5 on the web
and I intend to make the source available on Wednesday. We apologize for

the delays.

Best regards,

Per-Olof Åstrand

--
Per-Olof Åstrand
Dept. of Chemistry, University of Copenhagen
per-olof.aastrand at theory.ki.ku.dk or per-olof.aastrand at risoe.dk
http://theochem.ki.ku.dk/~peo/