[mcstas-users] McStas issue on Vista 64-bit

Peter Willendrup pkwi at risoe.dtu.dk
Wed Apr 22 22:05:03 CEST 2009

Hi,

Thanks Stuart, completely right this should do the trick. The
PGPLOT_DIR environment var is set either as a system or user variable
already and should have done the trick...

Hassina: Try placing the PGPLOT_FONT var in the "opposite" enviroment
variable cathegory. (If you don't know how to set environment vars in
Vista, please locate a windows expert at ORNL ;) )

Cheers,

Peter

NEW EMAIL ADR.: pkwi at risoe.dtu.dk