[mcstas-users] Lion installation does not work!

Peter Kjær Willendrup pkwi at fysik.dtu.dk
Tue Mar 6 22:41:02 CET 2012

Hi Boris,

On Mar 6, 2012, at 18:24 , Boris Khaykovich wrote:

I'm trying to install McStas-1.12c-OSX-Lion.dmg on a Lion OSX computer. The system issues a warning and does not do anything.

"The following disk image cannot be open", Reason: "Unrecognized"

I used to have a previous version installed, but it was lucking some functionalities. Would you give me a hint of how to start the installation? I can install other dmg files. I downloaded the installer multiple times and restarted the computer, all I could think of doing.

I just had I look - I unfortunately reproduce what you report… :-(

The conclusion is that the uploaded image is corrupt, sorry about this - but thanks for reporting!

I am in Argentina on a crappy internet connection, but back in europe on monday, so I might not successfully re-upload before then…

Best,

Peter

Technical University of Denmark

[cid:image002.gif at 01CCCAF1.5E6331F0]