[mcstas-users] Question

fatma riahi riamounia at yahoo.fr
Thu May 31 13:21:26 CEST 2012

Dear
I work as a beginner on the simulation of the diffractometer of two axes installed around  ES-Salam reactor (Algeria) by using program  Mcstas, I inform you that the details of the diffractometer are published on the journal  Radioanal Nucl Chem entitled : “New determination method of the neutron diffraction system resolution at the Algerian Es-Salam research reactor “ I thus come to expose you my problem relating to the simulation of the cylindrical detector which moves during the experiment step by step and in each step it collects the intensity for one fixed duration ,I would be very grateful if you could help me to solve this problem.Thank you in advance

Sincerely yours
Riahi