[mcstas-users] mcstas 2 rpm install on RHEL 6.4

Peter Kjær Willendrup pkwi at fysik.dtu.dk
Tue Apr 2 11:50:08 CEST 2013

Hi Rob,

Sorry that RHEL causes this kind of trouble…

I don't have RHEL available here and therefore concentrated my rpm efforts around CentOS and Scientific Linux that are RHEL derivates - and my solution for those platforms includes the addition of the EPEL repository (see http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL) to the target machine. As far as I know all dependencies should resolve once that repository is added.

Did you try enabling that repo on your RHEL box?

Best,

Peter

On Apr 2, 2013, at 11:12 , <robert.dalgliesh at stfc.ac.uk<mailto:robert.dalgliesh at stfc.ac.uk>>