[mcstas-users] Resolution & guide kink

Петр Коник 104pet104 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 16:44:19 CEST 2016

Dear colleagues!

Two questions have recently appeared in our group:

1)What is the easiest way of obtaining the resolution curve from the
simulated powder diffraction data? We use semi-automatic procedure to
fit peaks. Is there any in-built way to obtain resolution curve
directly from simulation (possibly with the help of ifit?)?

2)What is the proper way to include guide kink in the model? Putting a
single mirror leads to a gap in top and bottom walls as wel as in the
opposite to mirror side. That's important for the case of constant
cross section guide.

Best regards,
Peter Konik