[mcstas-users] Guide_gravity Problem

Lingnan Shen ls8vm at virginia.edu
Sat Feb 9 22:56:36 CET 2019

Hi all,

        I now have my reflectivity file working and I'm trying to
understand how many reflections happened in the guide. I followed the
example in the component manual in the end of section 9.8.7. It didn't
work. I attached the .instr and .rfl file to this email.
        Thanks for all the great help.

Sincerely,
Lingnan Shen