McStas pre-release

Kristian Nielsen kristian.nielsen at risoe.dk
Thu Mar 18 08:02:51 CET 1999

Hi Ron,

At my visit at the ILL, I promised you I would send you a pre-release of
McStas containing the new graphics front-ends. I have made it available
now on the following web page:

  http://neutron.risoe.dk/mcstas/support/trefor/mcstas-1.04a.html

Please do not install this as the official McStas version at the ILL;
there are known problems that will be addressed in the official release,
which I am currently working hard to release on March 31. But it may be
useful to sort out problems with the various libraries (pgplot, pgperl,
pdl) before the official release.

I hope that everything is well for you and at the ILL,

 - Kristian.

Kristian Nielsen        kristian.nielsen at risoe.dk
Risø National Laboratory
Condensed Matter Physics and Chemistry Department
Tel. +45 4677 5515   Fax +45 4677 4790