Workshop summary

Emmanuel Farhi farhi at ill.fr
Wed Jan 31 10:06:32 CET 2001

Hy Per-Olof,

I agree on these two points. The log scale is ok in mcplot, as well as the
non-interactive behaviour for iterative PS generation of all scan step plots at
the end of simulation.

Concerning the 'targetting' , I mean that the position and orientation of the
different components of the simulation should be accessible, without giving them
'by hand', using soemthing like (for instance in res_sample or vanadium)

COMPONENT V-sample(...,
focus_r = MyNextComp.parameter.radius,
target_x = MyNextComp.position.x,
..
)

COMPONENT MyNextComp = ... (
radius = 23,...
)

So each component could have a structure containing fields 'position',
'rotation',' and 'parameter'. These fields could be also structures ([x,y,z] for
position, [rho, theta, phi] for rotation, and parameter list).

This is probably feasible, but with some work !

Emmanuel.

--
What's up Doc ?
Emmanuel FARHI, http://www.ill.fr/tas/people/Farhi.html   \|/ ____ \|/