McStas: webpage with publications

Per-Olof Åstrand per-olof.aastrand at risoe.dk
Wed May 9 15:20:15 CEST 2001

Dear McStas user,

There is a list of publications related to Monte Carlo simulations on
our web page: http://neutron.risoe.dk/mcstas/reflist.html . It is quite
old, however, and needs to be updated. If you have some additional
publications that should be included, please let me know and I will
extend the list. Actually, I think it would be of interest to extend the
list to include not only work using McStas. Information about other work
of interest for the McStas community is welcome.

I think I will manage to find papers published in regular journals, but
I need more help with proceedings, reports, etc. that perhaps are not
generally available. I would be happy to include ps- or pdf-files of
such documents or relevant links to web pages.

Best regards,

Per-Olof Åstrand
mcstas at risoe.dk

--
Per-Olof Åstrand
Dept. of Chemistry, University of Copenhagen
per-olof.aastrand at theory.ki.ku.dk or per-olof.aastrand at risoe.dk
http://www.ki.ku.dk and http://www.risoe.dk