[neutron-mc] McStas survey 2002

Peter Willendrup peter.willendrup at risoe.dk
Mon Sep 2 11:12:44 CEST 2002

McStas Survey 2002

To make sure that the McStas project is re-launched with success, we have
decided to do a little survey among the McStas users, to ensure that the
opinions within the community are reflected in the oncoming versions of
the software.

For example, many users have indicated that the current setup of the
McStas tools (e.g. mcrun, mcplot, etc.) is becoming very complicated to
install on some platforms. This will be dealt with in the next release, on
basis of the result of this survey.

Also, we would very much like to know what versions of McStas that the
user base is using and on which platforms the software runs.

The survey should only take a few minutes to complete, and is available at

http://fys-lin-1.risoe.dk/mcstas-survey

You can sign your qustionaire or leave it anonymous, as preferred.

We hope that you will find the few minutes needed to complete the survey,
and thus help us in making McStas a better software.

Note: The submission deadline of the survey will be

Friday September 21st 2002.

Best Regards

Peter Willendrup
Kim Lefmann