[neutron-mc] No peak

Gutmann, MJ (Matthias) M.J.Gutmann at rl.ac.uk
Wed Oct 2 16:25:44 CEST 2002

Hi,

    following the previous messages about problems with a single crystal
sample, it
seems that everything is working fine now. Apparently, seeing a peak in the
TOF
monitor corresponds to seeing that peak in the center of the 4PI monitor.
So, to
summarize, I think everything is fine with the single crystal sample in
McSTAS -
just a bit confusing in the beginning.

Matthias