[neutron-mc] Problem with `--no-runtime' option

Timur Elzhov Timur.Elzhov at jinr.ru
Thu Apr 3 12:48:55 CEST 2003

Dear McStas experts!

I tried to convert the example instrument file (considered
in the manual) in the C file with '--no-runtime' option:

  ~$  mcstas -t --no-runtime Laue_diff.instr
  ~$

That's OK. Then, I tried to compile this file (having links
to 'mcstas-r.h' as well as 'mcstas-r.c' in the directory):

  ~$  gcc -c Laue_diff.c
  Laue_diff.c: In function `mcinit':
  Laue_diff.c:613: `mcdotrace' undeclared (first use in this function)
  Laue_diff.c:613: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
  Laue_diff.c:613: for each function it appears in.)
  Laue_diff.c: In function `mcraytrace':
  Laue_diff.c:721: `mcdotrace' undeclared (first use in this function)

Where am I wrong?  Thank you for any help!

(I use the 1.5 version of McStas)

--
WBR,
Timur V. Elzhov