[mcstas-users] About Laz files in Single_crystal component

Peter Kjær Willendrup pkwi at fysik.dtu.dk
Thu Sep 25 02:49:38 CEST 2014

Dear Jesus,

In principle, the only difference between .lau and .laz files are the order of the columns, as indicated in the headers,  plus and the unit of the |F| or |F2| column which is barn^0.5 or barn in the .laz case and fm^0.5 or fm in the .lau case - cf. Ge.lau vs Ge.laz.

- I suspect something else is wrong. Could you send along exactly what you fail to get running?

Best,

Peter Willendrup