[mcstas-users] Guide_anyshape

Peter Kjær Willendrup pkwi at fysik.dtu.dk
Tue Feb 20 14:47:51 CET 2018

Dear Ulrich,

There is something like that around already, more or less… :-)

Peter Link (cc:) made a prototype Guide_anyshape that works like that - and I have progressed a little further on it together with Mikhail Feygenson (cc:) for the ESS DREAM project.

(And it is on my list for McStas 2.5 to polish and make this globally available…)

If you are interested I can send you a copy - warning: “beta quality” stuff…

Best,

Peter