[mcstas-users] Guide_anyshape

Andrew Jackson andrew.jackson at esss.se
Tue Feb 27 18:28:45 CET 2018

Hi Peter

I’d be interested in how you’ve done it. I had considered making use of the “color” in the OFF format to specify m values.

(I guess I can go digging in the repo …)

Andrew
______________________________________
Andrew Jackson
Instrument Scientist - Small Angle Scattering
Deputy Head of Neutron Instruments Division
European Spallation Source, P.O Box 176, SE-221 00 Lund, Sweden

Adjunct Associate Professor (Adjungerad Lektor)
Physical Chemistry, Lund University, P.O. Box 124, SE-221 00, Lund, Sweden

Phone: +46 46 888 3015
Mobile: +46 72 179 2015
E-mail: andrew.jackson at esss.se

www.esss.se