[mcstas-users] Can' Scan McStas3 on Win11

Sherline, Todd sherlinete at ornl.gov
Thu Jun 13 18:02:20 CEST 2024

HI all,

I cannot perform parameter scans using my installation of McStas 3.4.  I am running on a 64 bit Windows 10 Enterprise machine.
I noticed that there are specific installation instructions for the case when my machine is behind a proxy server.  I am at the SNS, so I assume that is the case, but I did not follow those instructions when I installed the McStas 3.4 Metapackage.  Could this be the reason I cannot run a scan?  Other than the problem with scans, the installation seems to work fine.  Should I try reinstalling it using the instructions specific to proxy servers?

Any other ideas why this problem may crop up?

Best,
Todd.

[cid:image001.png at 01DABD89.8A70D2F0]