publications

Ralph Gilles Ralph_Gilles at Physik.TU-Muenchen.DE
Fri Feb 11 17:45:44 CET 2000

Dear Kristian,

In past I was not so active in sending emails concerning your excellent
program (Georg Artus was combining our questions and comments).In the
mentioned papers below I mentioned you and your colleague Kim for your
excellent work and tried to motivate other people to use the program.
Today I received questions concerning the program from 'new cancidates
for McStas in future 'and this is the actual reason to write the email
and to thank again for the support and help in past.

Good luck ! I hope that I also helped you to spread the program over the
world.

greetings, Ralph

paper:

R. Gilles, G. Artus, J. Saroun, H. Boysen, H. Fuess
The new structure powder diffractometer at the FRM II in Garching
Commission on Powder Diffraction (1999), Newsletter No.22,12.

R. Gilles, G. Artus, J. Saroun, H. Boysen, H. Fuess
The new structure powder diffractometer at the FRM II in Garching
Physica B (2000), in print.

R. Gilles, J. Saroun, H. Boysen, H. Fuess
Monte Carlo Simulation for a neutron guide system of the new Structure
Powder Diffractometer at the FRM-II in Garching
Proceedings of the HERCULES X EuroConference 2000, Grenoble, submitted.

another 'one'  I am preparing

poster:

R. Gilles, H. Boysen, H. Fuess
Das Neue Strukturpulverdiffraktometer am FRM II
Deutsche Neutronenstreutagung 1999
May 25th – 27th, Potsdam, Germany

--
Address: