[mcstas-users] Mcstas on WSL 2

Peter Willendrup pwillendrup at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 17:03:09 CEST 2023

Hi Rob,

You are absolutely right in pointing out that the WSL hints are not up to date. I also agree that running the built-in WSL X server is much better! :-)

Thanks for reporting the hints to mcstas-users!

(And lovely to still have a day with a bit of mailinglist traffic ~ 25 years after McStas 1.0 was released. :-) )

Cheers
Peter